The Vintage Ravenclaw

Hello there! Welcome to my Harry Pottery, Ravenclawesome Vintagey blog. Have fun you guys.

Sunday 28 October 2012

London Trip!

So, as I'm writing this, I'm dancing on a bus to a bit of Fat Boy Slim with my crazy friend Maia, going to London to see Blood Brothers! I can't wait!

Anyhoo, this is before I have seen it! I'll finish this post when I have seen Blood Brothers .......

P.S Maia says hi.

-------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh. Just ........ oh my gosh. I cried so, so much. The plot, and the ending, it was just amazing, I really, really enjoyed it even though it was so sad. It had a lot of funny bits too. Seriously, I would recommend it to everyone.

The Vintage Ravenclaw xxx (sniffle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.